Saturday, July 10, 2010

52 miles to Issaquah Highlands and Back

Long hot ride. Not really long enough with the STP one week away, but hey I got in the miles I could. A big gulp at 7-11 was the ticket to boosting the last 30 miles. I fought a a headwind for many miles and discovered a new bike trail leading from issaquah up up up to the highlands plateau area.

New set of schwalbe kojack tires seemed to work well. A bit cushier than the stelvios. New chain installed...some gear skipping again...I think I've got a sticky link some where...

Tail Fairing construction has progressed but not fast enough

I used a bondo product which works but was not ideal. I need to get some regular epoxy for boat layup. Anyway I may just do a painted cardboard "mini fairing" for the STP instead. The foam will eventually be pretty cool though...

No comments:

Post a Comment